SM Cinema gives back to its loyal patrons with another FIRST in Philippine cinema history—the FREE MOVIE DAY event, a grand movie blow-out slated to happen this December 8, 2012.
This SM Cinema event will offer free movies in all of SM Cinema’s 246 Digital Theatres in all 45 branches nationwide! The line-up of movies will include the horror-thriller House at the End of the Street, Stolen, the latest Nicolas Cage action flick, the biopic Supremo: The Andres Bonifacio Story, crime drama film Deadfall, the popular Step Up Revolution and the restored version of Ishmael Bernal’s Himala. Apart from these six movies, two independent films courtesy of the Film Development Council of the Philippines will also be a part of the line-up.
Registration for SM Cinema’s Free Movie Day is from November 22 to December 6.
Just follow these five easy steps:
1. Like and Register at our e-PLUS Facebook Fan Page (www.facebook.com/eplus.sm)
2. Click on the Free Movie App.
3. Choose your Cinema, Time and Movie
4. Print the confirmation email.
5. Surrender the printed confirmation email at your preferred SM Cinema branch for your free two tickets.