Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the and the blind can see. – Mark Twain
It’s time to make kindness a daily habit!
The 31 Days of Kindnessproject begins on Tuesday, March 1. Along with the kind acts that are waiting to be performed, the project needs one more important component – you!
So, will you join me in making kindness a daily habit?
The goal of the month-long project is to encourage people to perform one act of kindness daily. Hopefully, kindness will become a habit that is sustained beyond the 31 days.
To help you get started and to find inspirational ideas for showing kindness, please download your free copy of A Manifesto for Making Kindness a Daily Habit. The manifesto’s contributors are among some of the kindness and most talented bloggers in the blogosphere. Each blogger contributed thoughtful, simple and easy-to-do ideas. There are 132 suggestions in all.
A daily scan of A Manifesto for Making Kindness a Daily Habit will inspire you to share your kindness everyday – all month long – and perhaps longer.
Some of the ideas include:
- Anticipating someone’s needs and meeting them.
- Who can you give five minutes of your time to
- Pay compliments to five strangers
- Extend thank yous whenever someone does something for you.
- Let someone through in traffic.
- Take a deep breath before you say things you might regret.
- Donate your unwanted clothes, books and other items to charity.
- Ask yourself “how can I be of service?”